CONTRAX-TECH – is a full-solution, rapid prototyping service available to our global customers. Contrax-Tech adds competitive value to customers by providing complete prototyping, design support, value engineering services (DFx), build and testing services all offered under Contrax-Tech, resulting in unmatched speed-to market support with reduced go-to-market risk.
- ELECTRICAL DESIGN SERVICES – with an Eco-system of Partners (ID | Reliability | Test)
- RAPID PCB & PCBA PROTOTYPE
- FULL SUITE OF VALUE ENGINEERING SERVICES (DFX)
- INTEGRATED & COORDINATED TECHNOLOGY & COMPONENTS SOLUTIONS
- RAPID PROTOTYPE, NPI, REGIONAL PRODUCTION & GLOBAL MANUFACTURING
ADVANCED MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS
We have over 25 years of experience building highly complex assemblies…fast. The trademark of our business is our structured “Flexibility” launch processes which allows us to manage your project according to ISO standards while dynamically providing the necessary feedback to your Engineers that will validate, cost reduce and simplify future production of your design.
Our Prototype Assembly Process Provides:
- Utilizing the latest equipment such as high-end flex placement machines, the highest quality optical inspection equipment, gold series paste printing cameras, and the latest in selective soldering machines.
- Process controls from component kit check-in to final inspection methods.
- Highest level of technical service, from the time you send us your files through the delivery of your finished assemblies.
- Effective communication and project management throughout your entire project with Contrax-tech and our Rapid Proto Team.
- Focus on Quality and On-Time Delivery.
- Quote Delivery: 24-48 hours Upon Completion of Information.
- Product Delivery: 5 – 15 day Assembly Offerings.
- Full DFx Review on the Front End of Your Project.